With the ICT landscape changing at warp speed, soon there could be the expectation your compensation will be tied to your continuing education. Why? Because many believe the telecom business is at a critical point and people need to take charge of their professional development in order to keep up.
Each year, ISE EXPO offers over 30 educational seminars tailored for you. Our educational sessions cover the network solutions and topics you need to stay on top of your game.
Track 1: Core/Legacy Networks
Service providers are constantly looking for ways to increase rate and reach across the aged copper plant. This requires tools and techniques to test, troubleshoot and maintain the core network. Seminars must share strategic and tactical solutions to help streamline core upgrades, reduce truck rolls and address aging equipment.
• G.Fast Realities
• Gigabit Challenges/Solutions
• Renewing Copper’s Life
• New Strategies to Improve Rate and Reach
• OTT Pressure and Solutions
Track 2: FTTH/FTTx Networks
Fiber networks require creative and cost-effective aerial and underground installation techniques and workforce strategies that reduce cost and improves ROI. Seminars will share improved fiber deployment strategies to help providers get the promise of fiber in the hands of their customers – faster and more cost-effectively.
• Improved Fiber Deployment Practices
• Efficient FTTx Construction Practices
• Micro-Technologies for a Congested Underground Environment
• Disaster Readiness and Emergency Restoration
• GPON’s Evolution
Track 3: Construction & Engineering for Network Reliability
Whether it’s fiber or copper or wireless, there will always be a demand for better and more cost-efficient ways to plan, deploy, monitor and maintain it. Creating intelligent and simplified networks, improving GIS systems with predictive modeling or revamping field tech productivity systems can all better the bottom line.
• Power & Sustainability
• GIS and Digital Imagery
• Testing Strategies to Reduce OpEX
• Technician Troubleshooting and Improvements
• Network Management and Monitoring
• Reducing the Network’s Environmental Footprint
Track 4: Wireless and Wireline Transformation
The demand for real-time data, video, IoT and M2M applications continue to increase overall data traffic. More than ever, providers are looking for ways to increase network performance and agility while decreasing CAPEX and OPEX across the wireless and wireline networks.
• Densification, Small Cells and DAS Network Best Practices
• Preparation for 5G Networks
• CRAN Design and Future Considerations
• Offload, Backhaul and Fronthaul Improvements
• Data Center & CORD Solutions to Meet IoT/M2M Demands
• Remote Powering and Back Up Power Strategies
Track 5: Network Transformation: SDN/NFV/Data Centers
Network automation, SDN and NFV, Cloud and Data Center technologies are critical to standardize and simplify today’s networks. In addition, providers are looking for ways to improve their powering techniques, while reducing their energy, cooling and data center/CO infrastructure costs.
Seminars in this track will arm attendees with best practices and new solutions for their current and future infrastructure challenges. Think SDN and NFV; the latest way to ramp from 100G to 400G or Hybrid Cloud Environments
• Network Simplification and Standardization
• SDN and NFV in the Real World
• Cloud/Data Center and Infrastructure Management
• Virtualization of Power for Data Centers
• Optical Network Transformation for a Simpler Network