Sponsored by Clearfield and hosted by ISE EXPO
OPEN TO CONTRACTORS, ENGINEERS AND TECHNICIANS ONLY
BICSI – 2 CEC’s, ETA – 3 CEC’s
Moderated by Brian Schrand, Director Application Engineering, Clearfield
Jim Peterson, Director of Business Development, Electricom LLC
Tom Gorman, Construction Supervisor, CenturyLink
Ron Buske, Retired CenturyLink Service Technician
Gordon Caverly RCDD, Regional Vice President, Mid-State Consultants
You’re the builders of fiber networks for telecom providers. You see the good, the bad and the ugly related to real world deployment challenges. Whether it’s greenfield, brownfield, fiber backhaul, DAS, Small Cells and/or 5G prep – you must handle whatever comes your way.
That’s why you need peer-to-peer problem solving, round table conversations that discuss your pain points and insights from those who have faced the same problems and turned their challenges into opportunities.
Join us for an interactive forum that will help you:
• Pinpoint the real-world challenges and opportunities that can make or break your business.
• Explore installation strategies that work for you instead of against you.
• Define deployment techniques that help improve efficiencies in the field.
• Examine transformational improvements for fiber infrastructure, services, and in some cases behavior.
• Master the fiber project management models that breed success and higher profit margins.
• Absorb panelists’ insights and receive customized problem-solving for your specific needs.
Attendees will be surveyed prior to the Forum about the real-world concerns they face as they build fiber networks for service providers and carriers. Based on that feedback, this unique forum will allow you to hear from peers who can give perspectives to all aspects of a fiber build. Attendees will have an interactive discussion about the common pain points contractors experience and from our panelists, learn some of the methods that are finding success in alleviating these issues.