BICSI – 1 CEC
As we’ve moved towards a more automated and optimized world for planning and design the pains that we’ve felt have moved downstream towards engineering and ultimately construction. The underlying fact of these pains is that cost blowouts, design adaptability and rollout velocity are problems facing the entire FTTx supply chain: Operators, Manufacturers, Engineers, Munis and Contractors.
This presentation will take advantage of our global experience in delivering on engineering projects to help you re-imagine the strategy-to-connect process and ultimately overcome the 7 deadly sins of FTTx engineering:
- You’re letting your Pride cloud your judgement
- Your Silos are creating Envy and mistrust across your team and partners
- You’re creating Gluttonous, unnecessary design artefacts
- Your frustration and Wrath is keeping you stuck in the past
- Your Greed is stopping you from taking your team along on the journey
- You’re Lusting after an easy solution
- You’re Slothenly in validating your data until it’s too late
By joining us your perception on end-to-end FTTx deployment will shift. You will be able to start with the end in mind, and maintain a diligent, data driven approach with the ability to save your project and your soul from eternal damnation.