Cost – $150
ETA – 3 CEC’s
The Professional Project Manager Session is for anyone who wants to be more effective at managing projects and attaining goals. Simple tools using post-it notes, white boards and other basic approaches can be used for any size project. Find out how professionals assure that the project delivers the goal. 3 hours of active learning, followed by a lively question and answer session.
Attendees with any level of experience from beginner to advanced can earn the latest techniques used by project managers from all disciplines. Understanding these simple yet powerful techniques will allow the participant to work with any project challenges, from simple to complex.
- Lay out a simple project plan the professional way
- Assure that the outcome of the project matches the need
- Inspire yourself and your project team
- Reduce risks to your project
- Control scope creep
- Get it all done right, on schedule, on budget